The week starts off on a relatively quiet note. Mercury the planet of connections and representing the conversations you have in your head is slowing down about to station Retrograde.
Time to slow down and enjoy getting into the flow of your intuition for making all your connections, as plans can go awry.
BEST MONEY DAY this week is December 23rd. These are days when the collective celestial events bring greater than usual opportunities. This may not translate into direct and immediate cash in your pocket, but potential for increase in your future prospects. Of course when these days are talking harmoniously with your personal stars the increase multiplies exponentially.
Find out more in today’s Astro Energy Report (AER). Be sure to check the Void of Course Moon Phases and the Power Gemstone for the Virgo Last Quarter Waning Moon (below).
Astro Energy Report Highlights
On December 19th Mercury Stations Retrograde. Mercury entered its shadow phase on December 1st. Think back what was happening around that time. We you reaping rewards, or did new challenges surface. The tone of your 3-week Mercury Retrograde this time around was set around the first of December.
This same day December 19th Mars moves into Pisces until January 28th 2018 when it will enter the sign Aries on this same day we have our first New Moon of 2018 New Year at 8º Aquarius.
On December 20th we have the Last Quarter Waning Moon of the year. It’s at the critical degree of Virgo the pickiest most detailed sign of the zodiac. So, their will be a final release of any psychic emotional baggage you may have been carrying. This cleans out the tinniest specks that you may have felt resistant to letting go.
On December 21st we have Solstice Day when the Sun enters Capricorn.
We are building to Saturn in Sagittarius’s exact Trine to Uranus in Aries on Christmas Eve, December 24th.
WORLD CLOCK TIME ZONE CONVERTER find out what time celestial events are happening in your part of the world.
VOID OF COURSE MOON PERIODS
The moon represents your emotional needs. Your emotions fluctuate with the moon as it moves through its 28-day cycle around the zodiac from new moon to full and back to new. Notice how the moon’s placement in the zodiac affects your mood and emotions. Essential oils can help stabilize your mind and emotions. Generally earthy scents have the most harmonizing and stabilizing effects on the emotions. Aromatic scents like Galbanum and Vetiver help stabilize the emotions, as well Bergamot, Spikenard and Sandalwood.
These are great periods for taking it easy and going with the flow of events and completing projects. During Void of Course Moons your emotional body is going through a period of processing and integrating your recent experiences. You naturally clear out your emotions during these periods. Doing things that helps with this natural process are especially helpful now, i.e. relaxation, yoga, movement, hot baths with sea salts and essential oils, focused breathing.
Void of Course Moon periods are not good for starting new projects, or launching new ventures, or having meetings (if you want to achieve anything), or signing contracts and making agreements as it’s less likely anything will come of any agreement, or it will be sluggish and slow to start.
For your New and Full Moon Rituals make sure the Moon is not Void of Course and in aspect to another celestial body when doing your ritual for best results.
- On December 18th we have a 1 hour Void of Course Moon from 8:55am PT to 9:52am PT on the same day when the Leo Moon slips into the sign of Virgo.
- On December 20th we have a less than one hour Void of Course Moon from 3:23am PT to 5:56pm PT when the Last Quarter Moon in Virgo enters the sign of Libra on the eve of Solstice.
- On December 22nd we have a 19 hour Void of Course Moon from 11:31am PT to 6:32am PT when the Libra Moon enters the sign of Scorpio.
Lapis Lazuli is the power gemstone for the Last Quarter Waning Moon at the critical 29º of Virgo. An ancient stone often sought out and worn by kings and queens throughout history. Lapis lazuli is a stone of truth and wisdom. It helps you to deal with the mundane day to day affairs in an open and honest manner. It encourages its wearer to act honorably, and to develop courage and strength of character to face life’s trials.
The 12 Houses Reference Guide
Look to where (what house) a planet is located in your own astrology chart to find out what area of your life things are happening.
- 1st house (ruled by Aries) – physical persona, personality, how others see you
- 2nd house (ruled by Taurus) – personal possessions, self worth, net worth
- 3rd house (ruled by Gemini) – communication, neighborhood, siblings
- 4th house (ruled by Cancer) – home, family, early childhood, roots
- 5th house (ruled by Leo) – children, creativity, fun, romance, investments
- 6th house (ruled by Virgo) – service, work, habits, routines, lifestyle
- 7th house (ruled by Libra) – relationships, contacts, agreements
- 8th house (ruled by Scorpio) – death, rebirth, inheritance, how others value you
- 9th house (ruled by Sagittarius) – higher education, travel, higher mind
- 10th house (ruled by Capricorn) – profession, status, awards, recognition
- 11th house (ruled by Aquarius) – friendship, community, rainbow bridge
- 12th house (ruled by Pisces) – unconscious, karmic patterns, family lineage
Well, there you have it. Those are the key Astro Energy Highlights I see happening for you this week.
If you loved this Astro Energy Report please like and share with your friends!
Thanks so much for being here and being part of our community!
Until next time…relax, enjoy your life and stay connected.
XO Love -KG