On today’s ‘Conversations’ webinar show I’ll be speaking with Vedic Astrologer and Tarot Master Mo Abdelbaki about Venus Retrograde in Leo that started July 25 and ends on September 6, 2015 when Venus stations Direct.’
Mo has been a professional consultant for over thirty years and has completed intensive metaphysical studies in Tarot, Vedic Astrology, the I-Ching, Hermetic Qabalism, Runes and numerous other divination systems. Through his lifelong quest into all things metaphysical Mo has developed powerful intuitive ability and guides thousands of his clients worldwide to a deeper understanding about their life experience and life purpose. On today’s show Mo will talk about the meaning and purpose of the current Venus retrograde cycle in Leo from the Vedic astrology and tarot perspective.
Please join me in welcoming Vedic astrologer & Tarot Master Mo Abdelbaki.
Welcome to the show, Mo! Thanks so much for joining us.
Please if you LOVE your Moonscopes Astrology Forecast do me a HUGE favor and take 30 seconds to leave your positive review on iTunes. It helps others like you to find us. Thank you so much!
- What is the Venus Retrograde Cycle and why is it so important from the Vedic astrology perspective?
- How long does a Venus cycle last?
- When does the new Venus begin from the Vedic perspective?
- Venus was conjunct the Fixed Wealth Star Regulus when it stationed retrograde. Could you tell us a bit about the Star Regulus in Vedic astrology and was there any significance to Venus conjunction to Regulus at the time it went retrograde?
- Is what’s occurring affecting both men and women and is there any difference in their experience and how they should work with the energy?
- We’re having two full moons in this month of July. Is the second full moon in the sign of Aquarius on July 31st considered a blue moon from the perspective of Vedic astrology? Are there blue moons in Vedic astrology?
Would you do a tarot spread for the Venus Retrograde Cycle to give us deeper insights about it’s meaning and the purpose it’s serving?
Do you have anything else you’d like to share before we go to Q & A?
How can people reach you?
Please post your questions for Mo in the chat box.
Thanks so much for joining me for this episode of Conversations to Enlighten Heal with my guest Mo Abdelbaki.
If you’d like your own personal invites to our next FREE ‘Conversations’ webinar show please CLICK HERE to sign-up for ‘Are You Living Your Genius?’
Have a beautiful day everyone, a warm Mahalo to you! Wishing you success and happiness always. Thanks again for joining us, Mo. It’s been a pleasure having you with us!
Until next time…relax, enjoy your life and stay connected.
Love -KG xo