This Week’s General Astrology Forecast
The week starts off on an expansive note that’s building to a tremendous crescendo as we near the 22º Taurus Full Moon (sign of the Bull) on November 14th exact at 5:52am PT.
The Taurus Full Moon goes Void of Course exactly at the peak of the Full Moon. This is the closest moon to the earth of the 21st century, the next will be in 2034.
You’ve arrived at a very significant point in life!! A fulfillment point set in motion years ago and reactivated at the Scorpio New Moon 2 weeks ago. Every stage builds on the one previous.
Now you begin to empty your cup and prepare for the Sagittarius New Moon when more will be set into motion. As the cycles continue building upon one another.
Collectively we celebrate the completion of all that’s transpired in the first part of this new millennium we’ve entered. You won’t have this much to celebrate again (relatively speaking) until 2034.
Enjoy all that you’ve accomplished!!
Rose quartz balances the heart’s energies, as well as aligns the heart’s energies with the higher chakras enhancing internal communications. This is where it all starts, as within so without!
BEST MONEY DAY this week is November 13th.
This is a week of celebration and culmination unlike any you’ve experienced in this millennium, not to repeat itself again until 2034 (18 years from now). All in all, a very illuminating and transformative period of time when healing and letting go of old wounds and hurts is possible.
Find out more in today’s Astro Energy Report (AER).
Astro Energy Report Highlights
On November 11th Venus entered Capricorn which is great for a love of business and your profession can take on new pleasures. Money could be good, too, during Venus transit of Capricorn, especially when she conjuncts Pluto around Thanksgiving. Black Friday could be very lucrative this year for retailers!
On November 12th Mercury enters Sagittarius until December 3rd when it will have entered its Retrograde Shadow. I love Mercury in Sagittarius it really opens up your mind, so that creative inspiration can flow. If you have a tendency to exaggeration or even lying then Mercury in Sagittarius can be problematic as there can be excessive talking, over spinning and hype that’s not grounded in reality. A great placement for fiction and adventure writers!
On November 14th we have the most magnificent Full Moon of this Millennium and of this century.
At the Full Moon Mercury in Sagittarius is sextile to Mars now in Aquarius. Your mind and desire for taking action work harmoniously together.
The planets are fairly spread out at the Taurus Full Moon suggesting stability and support from within and without.
Jupiter is coming into position to square Pluto and oppose Uranus. The Taurus Full Moon could amplify this. You may get intimations about what inner conflicts have yet to be resolved within yourself and reflected in your world-at-large.
Neptune (slowing down about to station Direct on the 19th) is conjunct the south node and the Sun is trine to Chiron. Suggesting that things can come to fruition for healing and there is letting go of old emotional hurts and wounds. The old is being completely eliminated!
New visions are being birthed. There’s a sense of a completely new life coming in. A new dawn arrives for you and humanity collectively.
On November 18th Mercury at 9º Sagittarius squares Neptune. Suggesting a conflict between your mental attitudes and altruistic outlook. Often a square between personal planets and Neptune suggests a sacrifice of the personal in some way.
The very next day Venus at 9º Capricorn within orb of conjunction to Pluto sextile Neptune, so there’s opportunity for pleasures that powerfully move you from deep within. These energies help you transform any resistance you may have been feeling and make necessary changes.
WORLD CLOCK TIME ZONE CONVERTER find out what time celestial events are happening in your part of the world.
VOID OF COURSE MOON PERIODS
The moon represents your emotional needs. Your emotions fluctuate with the moon as it moves through its 28-day cycle around the zodiac from new moon to full and back to new. Notice how the moon’s placement in the zodiac affects your mood and emotions. Essential oils can help stabilize your mind and emotions. Generally earthy scents have the most harmonizing and stabilizing effects on the emotions. Aromatic scents like Galbanum and Vetiver help stabilize the emotions, as well Bergamot, Spikenard and Sandalwood.
These are great periods for taking it easy and going with the flow of events and completing projects. During Void of Course Moons your emotional body is going through a period of processing and integrating your recent experiences. You naturally clear out your emotions during these periods. Doing things that helps with this natural process are especially helpful now, i.e. relaxation, yoga, movement, hot baths with sea salts and essential oils, focused breathing.
Void of Course Moon periods are not good for starting new projects, or launching new ventures, or having meetings (if you want to achieve anything), or signing contracts and making agreements as it’s less likely anything will come of any agreement, or it will be sluggish and slow to start.
For your New and Full Moon Rituals make sure the Moon is not Void of Course and in aspect to another celestial body when doing your ritual for best results.
- On November 12 we have a long 14 hour Void of Course Moon from 4:45am PT to 6:24pm PT when the Aries Moon enters the sign Taurus.
- On November 14th we have another long 12 hour Void of Course Moon from 5:52am PT, the exactly at the time of the Taurus Full Moon, to 5:23pm PT on the same day when the Taurus Moon enters the sign of Gemini.
- On November 16th we have a long 14 hour Void of Course Moon from 2:57am PT to 4:57pm PT on the same day when the Gemini Moon moves into the sign of Cancer.
- On November 18th we have our fourth and final Void of Course Moon of the week that lasts a little over 5 hours from 2:02pm PT to 7:14pm PT when the Cancer Moon moves into the sign of Leo.
Look to where a planet is located in your own astrology chart to find out what area of your life things are happening.
The 12 Houses Reference Guide
- 1st house (ruled by Aries) – physical persona, personality, how others see you
- 2nd house (ruled by Taurus) – personal possessions, self worth, net worth
- 3rd house (ruled by Gemini) – communication, neighborhood, siblings
- 4th house (ruled by Cancer) – home, family, early childhood, roots
- 5th house (ruled by Leo) – children, creativity, fun, romance, investments
- 6th house (ruled by Virgo) – service, work, habits, routines, lifestyle
- 7th house (ruled by Libra) – relationships, contacts, agreements
- 8th house (ruled by Scorpio) – death, rebirth, inheritance, how others value you
- 9th house (ruled by Sagittarius) – higher education, travel, higher mind
- 10th house (ruled by Capricorn) – profession, status, awards, recognition
- 11th house (ruled by Aquarius) – friendship, community, rainbow bridge
- 12th house (ruled by Pisces) – unconscious, karmic patterns, family lineage
Well, there you have it. Those are the key Astro Energy Highlights I see happening for you this week.
Thanks so much for being part of our community!
Until next time…relax, enjoy your life and stay connected.
XO Love -KG