This Week’s General Astrology Forecast
The week starts off on a fresh, new note as the Aquarius Moon Sextiles Uranus and Saturn and Trines Jupiter. There can be a tendency to excess and eccentricity now. Trying new things and doing things differently is highly favored.
BEST MONEY DAY this week are on January 28th, the day of the Chinese New Year of the Rooster.
Also, the 29th and 30th when Mercury conjuncts Pluto and Sextile the Moon conjunct Neptune.
Best Money Days are days when the collective celestial events bring greater than usual opportunities. This may not translate into direct and immediate cash in your pocket, but potential for increase in your future prospects. Of course when these days are talking harmoniously with your personal stars the increase multiplies exponentially.
Find out more in today’s Astro Energy Report (AER).
Be sure to check the Void of Course Moon Phases (below).
Astro Energy Report Highlights
WORLD CLOCK TIME ZONE CONVERTER find out what time celestial events are happening in your part of the world.
On January 29th Mercury at 17º Capricorn conjuncts Pluto. Powerful communications and connections are possible now. Great time to make an agreement or sign a contract.
On January 31st Mercury at 21º Capricorn forms an exact square to Uranus in Aries. You can now break an agreement with someone. You need to change the terms or an agreement or in some way free yourself up from old obligations.
A T-Square is forming between Mercury, Uranus and Jupiter that will amplify the astro energies over the next few days.
On February 2nd Mercury perfects its Square to Jupiter in Libra. There can be excessive communication now. Things feel unstable and ready-to-shift. Just let it happen. Detach from drama if any surfaces. There can be free floating anxiety now.
On February 2nd we also have the 15º Taurus First Quarter Moon. Really look at what you need to let go of that is not serving you! Then…let it go…be done with it!!
On February 3rd Venus moves into Aries where she can get a little feisty. She’s not at her most charming when transiting through Aries. Drink plenty of pure, fresh water during this period and keep your cool.
Patience will really help you get through any trials you may face now.
VOID OF COURSE MOON PERIODS
The moon represents your emotional needs. Your emotions fluctuate with the moon as it moves through its 28-day cycle around the zodiac from new moon to full and back to new. Notice how the moon’s placement in the zodiac affects your mood and emotions. Essential oils can help stabilize your mind and emotions. Generally earthy scents have the most harmonizing and stabilizing effects on the emotions.
These are great periods for taking it easy and going with the flow of events and completing projects. During Void of Course Moons your emotional body is going through a period of processing and integrating your recent experiences. You naturally clear out your emotions during these periods. Doing things that helps with this natural process are especially helpful now, i.e. relaxation, yoga, movement, hot baths with sea salts and essential oils, focused breathing.
Void of Course Moon periods are not good for starting new projects, or launching new ventures, or having meetings (if you want to achieve anything), or signing contracts and making agreements as it’s less likely anything will come of any agreement, or it will be sluggish and slow to start.
For your New and Full Moon Rituals make sure the Moon is not Void of Course, meaning it is in aspect to another celestial body, when doing your ritual for best results.
- On January 28th we have an 8 Void of Course Moon from 9:52pm PT to 8:10am PT when the Aquarius Moon moves into the sign of Pisces.
- On January 31st we have a 4 hour Void of Course Moon from 9:36am PT to 1:47pm PT when the Pisces Moon enters the sign of Aries.
- On February 2nd we have an 8 hour Void of Course Moon from 8:50am PT to 5:50pm PT when the Aries Moon enters the sign of Taurus.
Look to where a planet is located in your own astrology chart to find out what area of your life things are happening.
The 12 Houses Reference Guide
- 1st house (ruled by Aries) – physical persona, personality, how others see you
- 2nd house (ruled by Taurus) – personal possessions, self worth, net worth
- 3rd house (ruled by Gemini) – communication, neighborhood, siblings
- 4th house (ruled by Cancer) – home, family, early childhood, roots
- 5th house (ruled by Leo) – children, creativity, fun, romance, investments
- 6th house (ruled by Virgo) – service, work, habits, routines, lifestyle
- 7th house (ruled by Libra) – relationships, contacts, agreements
- 8th house (ruled by Scorpio) – death, rebirth, inheritance, how others value you
- 9th house (ruled by Sagittarius) – higher education, travel, higher mind
- 10th house (ruled by Capricorn) – profession, status, awards, recognition
- 11th house (ruled by Aquarius) – friendship, community, rainbow bridge
- 12th house (ruled by Pisces) – unconscious, karmic patterns, family lineage
Well, there you have the key Astro Energy Highlights I see happening for you this week.
If you loved this Astro Energy Report please like and share with your friends!
Thanks so much for being here and being part of our community!
Until next time…relax, enjoy your life and stay connected.
XO Love -KG