This Week’s General Astrology Forecast
The week starts off with a sigh of relief. It’s the day after the big Leo Full Moon Lunar Eclipse. A time of major celebration and culmination of events that started last spring has now occurred. What significant things have happened for you since last spring?
BEST MONEY DAY this week on February 11th when the Sun at 23º Aquarius Trines Jupiter (Rx) in Libra. Also, February 16th looks good for connecting and getting things happening.
Best Money Days are days when the collective celestial events bring greater than usual opportunities. This may not translate into direct and immediate cash in your pocket, but potential for increase in your future prospects. Of course when these days are talking harmoniously with your personal stars the increase multiplies exponentially.
Find out more in today’s Astro Energy Report (AER).
Be sure to check the Void of Course Moon Phases and the Best Essential Oils to use this week (below).
Astro Energy Report Highlights
WORLD CLOCK TIME ZONE CONVERTER find out what time celestial events are happening in your part of the world.
On February 11th the Sun at 23º Aquarius Trines Jupiter (Rx) in Libra. Life can feel bright and full of promise today. It’s a good day for mingling and socializing. You could meet someone you really hit it off with for business and/or pleasure.
On February 13th the Sun at 25º Aquarius is Sextile Saturn in Sagittarius. This is a good day for signing a contract or giving the finishing touches on a project you’ve been working to bring into form. Another day when socializing is favored.
On February 16th Mercury at 14º Aquarius Sextiles Mars in Aries. A great day for communicating and connecting in person, over the phone, via internet, or taking a trip. This is a good feeling day with opportunities for making successful connections that can be profitable. The Scorpio Moon Sextile to Neptune in Pisces has dreamy depths and your imaginative forces can be quite strong.
BEST ESSENTIAL OILS to use this week are sandalwood, lavender, frankincense and calm. These oils and custom formula will help you stay relaxed if there is more than the usual sense stimulation, or excess excitation with all the movement that’s going on.
VOID OF COURSE MOON PERIODS
The moon represents your emotional needs. Your emotions fluctuate with the moon as it moves through its 28-day cycle around the zodiac from new moon to full and back to new. Notice how the moon’s placement in the zodiac affects your mood and emotions. Essential oils can help stabilize your mind and emotions. Generally earthy scents have the most harmonizing and stabilizing effects on the emotions.
These are great periods for taking it easy and going with the flow of events and completing projects. During Void of Course Moons your emotional body is going through a period of processing and integrating your recent experiences. You naturally clear out your emotions during these periods. Doing things that helps with this natural process are especially helpful now, i.e. relaxation, yoga, movement, hot baths with sea salts and essential oils, focused breathing.
Void of Course Moon periods are not good for starting new projects, or launching new ventures, or having meetings (if you want to achieve anything), or signing contracts and making agreements as it’s less likely anything will come of any agreement, or it will be sluggish and slow to start.
For your New and Full Moon Rituals make sure the Moon is not Void of Course and in aspect to another celestial body when doing your ritual for best results.
- On February 13th we have an 8 hour Void of Course Moon from 4:36am PT to 12:43pm PT when the Virgo Moon moves into the sign of Libra.
- On February 15th we have a 5 hour Void of Course Moon from 5:54pm PT to 10:41pm PT when the Libra Moon enters the sign of Scorpio.
- On February 17th we have a hour Void of Course Moon from 11:38am PT, to 10:52am PT on February 18th when the Scorpio Moon enters the sign of Sagittarius.
Look to where a planet is located in your own astrology chart to find out what area of your life things are happening.
The 12 Houses Reference Guide
- 1st house (ruled by Aries) – physical persona, personality, how others see you
- 2nd house (ruled by Taurus) – personal possessions, self worth, net worth
- 3rd house (ruled by Gemini) – communication, neighborhood, siblings
- 4th house (ruled by Cancer) – home, family, early childhood, roots
- 5th house (ruled by Leo) – children, creativity, fun, romance, investments
- 6th house (ruled by Virgo) – service, work, habits, routines, lifestyle
- 7th house (ruled by Libra) – relationships, contacts, agreements
- 8th house (ruled by Scorpio) – death, rebirth, inheritance, how others value you
- 9th house (ruled by Sagittarius) – higher education, travel, higher mind
- 10th house (ruled by Capricorn) – profession, status, awards, recognition
- 11th house (ruled by Aquarius) – friendship, community, rainbow bridge
- 12th house (ruled by Pisces) – unconscious, karmic patterns, family lineage
Well, there you have the key Astro Energy Highlights I see happening for you this week.
If you loved this Astro Energy Report please like and share with your friends!
Thanks so much for being here and being part of our community!
Until next time…relax, enjoy your life and stay connected.
XO Love -KG