What I enjoy most about hosting blogs is creating a safe space in which an exchange of rich and meaningful conversation can take place.
My intention is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest, and respectful people.
In the interest of keeping conversations alive and engaging for everyone here are a few simple ground rules for posting your comments.
By posting on my blog, you agree to the following:
- To be courteous, respectful and kind to others.
- You may post your questions and comments anonymously.
If you have a question or comments, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly. Everyone can benefit from your input.
- I welcome sharing of different perspectives.
However, I ask that you share in a way that is thoughtful, respectful and courteous to others.
- I reserve the right to delete comments.
Specifically, I will delete comments that are dis-respectful or unkind.
- You retain ownership of your comments.
- You grant me a license to post your comments.
- No spam!