This Week’s General Astrology Forecast
The week starts off on a practical, yet laid back note. It’s a great week-end to relax and maybe catch up on a few things.
The week’s energy heats up in intensity as we approach Mars Square to Saturn on the 19th.
BEST MONEY DAY this week on January 14th when the Moon forms an easy flowing trine to Uranus, Saturn, Mercury (now Direct) and a Sextile to Jupiter (abundance).
Also, January 20th when Venus (love) and Pluto (power) Sextile and the moon Sextiles Mercury and Neptune.
Best Money Days are days when the collective celestial events bring greater than usual opportunities your way. This may not always translate into direct and immediate cash in your pocket, but rather potential for increase in your future prospects. Of course when these days are talking harmoniously with your personal stars the increase multiplies exponentially.
Find out more in today’s Astro Energy Report (AER).
Be sure to check the Void of Course Moon Phases and the Power Gemstone for the Scorpio Last Quarter Moon (below).
Astro Energy Report Highlights
WORLD CLOCK TIME ZONE CONVERTER find out what time celestial events are happening in your part of the world.
On February 19th Mars at 23º Pisces Squares Saturn in Sagittarius, exact at 1:15am PT. This aspect has been building in intensity over the past week and peaks today. This represents breaking free of authority (bully-type energy) and old structures.
On February 19th we also have the Last Quarter Square Moon at 1º Scorpio. The planet Mars, the old ruler of Scorpio, is strongly activated this day, representing warrior, take charge energy to break free of any obstructions.
On February 19th also the Sun enters the sign of Aquarius which is a mental air sign. Your emotional body does no longer holds sway over your will to do whatever is necessary. Mars is still transiting through Pisces, so maybe slight frustration with things happening as quickly as you’d like.
On February 20th we end the week with a fertile Sextile between Venus (love and pleasure) and Pluto (power to transform and regenerate). An opportunity arrives that you feel intensely passionate about.
Red Garnet is the Power Gemstone for the Scorpio Last Quarter Waning Moon. Red garnet dispels negativity, enhances creativity and can be worn for protection, grounding and stabilizing. Use red garnet for making a planetary elixir to balance and soften excess Martian energy, so that its expressed in creative and constructive ways. Primarily a 1st (root) chakra stone and secondarily helpful for balancing the 2nd (sacral) and 4th (heart) chakras.
VOID OF COURSE MOON PERIODS
The moon represents your emotional needs. Your emotions fluctuate with the moon as it moves through its 28-day cycle around the zodiac from new moon to full and back to new. Notice how the moon’s placement in the zodiac affects your mood and emotions. Essential oils can help stabilize your mind and emotions. Generally earthy scents have the most harmonizing and stabilizing effects on the emotions.
These are great periods for taking it easy and going with the flow of events and completing projects. During Void of Course Moons your emotional body is going through a period of processing and integrating your recent experiences. You naturally clear out your emotions during these periods. Doing things that helps with this natural process are especially helpful now, i.e. relaxation, yoga, movement, hot baths with sea salts and essential oils, focused breathing.
Void of Course Moon periods are not good for starting new projects, or launching new ventures, or having meetings (if you want to achieve anything), or signing contracts and making agreements as it’s less likely anything will come of any agreement, or it will be sluggish and slow to start.
For your New and Full Moon Rituals make sure the Moon is not Void of Course, meaning its in aspect to another celestial body, when doing your ritual for best results.
- On January 14 we have a 12 hour Void of Course Moon from 7:17am PT to 7:52pm PT when the Leo Moon moves into the sign of Virgo.
- On January 16h we have a 5 hour Void of Course Moon from 10:09pm PT to 3:16am PT when the Virgo Moon enters the sign of Libra.
- On January 19th we have a 11 hour Void of Course Moon from :55am PT to 2:09pm PT when the Libra Moon enters the sign of Scorpio.
Look to where a planet is located in your own astrology chart to find out what area of your life things are happening.
The 12 Houses Reference Guide
- 1st house (ruled by Aries) – physical persona, personality, how others see you
- 2nd house (ruled by Taurus) – personal possessions, self worth, net worth
- 3rd house (ruled by Gemini) – communication, neighborhood, siblings
- 4th house (ruled by Cancer) – home, family, early childhood, roots
- 5th house (ruled by Leo) – children, creativity, fun, romance, investments
- 6th house (ruled by Virgo) – service, work, habits, routines, lifestyle
- 7th house (ruled by Libra) – relationships, contacts, agreements
- 8th house (ruled by Scorpio) – death, rebirth, inheritance, how others value you
- 9th house (ruled by Sagittarius) – higher education, travel, higher mind
- 10th house (ruled by Capricorn) – profession, status, awards, recognition
- 11th house (ruled by Aquarius) – friendship, community, rainbow bridge
- 12th house (ruled by Pisces) – unconscious, karmic patterns, family lineage
Well, there you have the key Astro Energy Highlights I see happening for you this week.
If you loved this Astro Energy Report please like and share with your friends!
Thanks so much for being here and being part of our community!
Until next time…relax, enjoy your life and stay connected.
XO Love -KG