This Week’s General Astrology Forecast
The week starts off with easy flowing energy when personal connections are favored for love, pleasure. Look in your personal chart to find out what houses your natal Sagittarius, Libra and Aries are located for insight about how things will be effecting you personally (see Meaning of the 12 Houses below).
All dates are at exact peak of intensity when energies begin to culminate and wane.
BEST MONEY DAYS this week is March 18-19th when Mercury in Aries Conjuncts Venus and the Sagittarius Moon forms auspicious trines and sextiles. Find out all the details in today’s report.
Best Money Days are days when the collective celestial events bring greater than usual opportunities. This may not translate into direct and immediate cash in your pocket, but potential for increase in your future prospects. Of course when these days are talking harmoniously with your personal stars the increase multiplies exponentially.
Find out more in today’s Astro Energy Report (AER).
Be sure to check out the Best Essential Oils to use this week and the Void of Course Moon Phases (below).
Astro Energy Report Highlights
WORLD CLOCK TIME ZONE CONVERTER find out what time celestial events are happening in your part of the world.
On March 18th Mercury (the connector) at 9⁰ Aries is Conjunct the planet Venus, the planet of love and pleasure. Pleasurable communications and connections are energized. Venus Retrograde could have discussing something from the past that gets re-energized. Or, you could cut off communications with someone or something that is no longer pleasurable for you. The Optimistic, Playful and Gregarious Sagittarius Moon is also Trine to Venus Conjunct Mercury. Easy flowing, playful and upbeat energies available today!
On March 19th the Sagittarius Moon Trines Uranus in Aries and Sextiles Jupiter in Libra, yesterday’s easy flowing energy continues when sudden expansion and jovial energies coalesce.
On March 20th the Sun enters Aries and we reach the Vernal Equinox when day and night are balanced in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. Today is also the Last Quarter Waning Moon in Capricorn. There’s a visceral feeling of grounded-ness and well-being available now.
On March 23rd Mercury at 19⁰ Aries Squares Pluto indicating deep tension in communications and a possible need to regenerate how you’re connecting. Could indicate a need for an attitude adjustment. An opportunity to mature your way of thinking may be at hand.
On March 24th Mercury is exactly opposite Jupiter the planet of expansion and opportunity. The Moon is making some auspicious aspects with Jupiter, Mercury, Uranus and Saturn today also, so you could get a lucky break that comes through by being open and flexible, as well as mature.
VOID OF COURSE MOON PERIODS
The moon represents your emotional needs. Your emotions fluctuate with the moon as it moves through its 28-day cycle around the zodiac from new moon to full and back to new. Notice how the moon’s placement in the zodiac affects your mood and emotions. Essential oils can help stabilize your mind and emotions. Generally earthy scents have the most harmonizing and stabilizing effects on the emotions.
These are great periods for taking it easy and going with the flow of events and completing projects. During Void of Course Moons your emotional body is going through a period of processing and integrating your recent experiences. You naturally clear out your emotions during these periods. Doing things that helps with this natural process are especially helpful now, i.e. relaxation, yoga, movement, hot baths with sea salts and essential oils, focused breathing.
Void of Course Moon Phases are not good for starting new projects, or launching new ventures, or having meetings (if you want to achieve anything), or signing contracts and making agreements as it’s less likely anything will come of any agreement, or it will be sluggish and slow to start.
For your New and Full Moon Rituals make sure the Moon is not Void of Course and in aspect to another celestial body when doing your ritual for best results.
- On March 20th we have an 5 hour Void of Course Moon from 3:37am PT to 8:31am PT when the Sagittarius New Moon moves into the sign of Virgo.
- On March 22nd we have a 13 hour Void of Course Moon from 6:20am PT to 7:28pm PT when the Capricorn Moon enters the sign of Aquarius.
- On March 24h we have a 4 hour Void of Course Moon from 10:56pm PT to 3:05am PT on the 25th when the Aquarius Moon enters the sign of Pisces.
Meaning of the 12 Houses
Look to where a planet is located in your own astrology chart to find out what area of your life things are happening.
- 1st house (ruled by Aries) – physical persona, personality, how others see you
- 2nd house (ruled by Taurus) – personal possessions, self worth, net worth
- 3rd house (ruled by Gemini) – communication, neighborhood, siblings
- 4th house (ruled by Cancer) – home, family, early childhood, roots
- 5th house (ruled by Leo) – children, creativity, fun, romance, investments
- 6th house (ruled by Virgo) – service, work, habits, routines, lifestyle
- 7th house (ruled by Libra) – relationships, contacts, agreements
- 8th house (ruled by Scorpio) – death, rebirth, inheritance, how others value you
- 9th house (ruled by Sagittarius) – higher education, travel, higher mind
- 10th house (ruled by Capricorn) – profession, status, awards, recognition
- 11th house (ruled by Aquarius) – friendship, community, rainbow bridge
- 12th house (ruled by Pisces) – unconscious, karmic patterns, family lineage
Well, there you have the key Astro Energy Highlights I see happening for you this week.
If you loved this Astro Energy Report please like and share with your friends!
Thanks so much for being here and being part of our community!
Until next time…relax, enjoy your life and stay connected.
XO Love -KG