The week starts off on a very stable and grounded note as the Sun conjuncts Pluto in Capricorn and the Taurus Moon forms an easy flowing trine with the pair.
However, the remainder of the week looks very dynamic and emotionally charged. There could be a few unexpected surprises and stormy weather, not unlikely.
BEST MONEY DAY this week on January 7th when the Moon forms a trine to the Sun conjunct Pluto in Capricorn and a Sextile to Mars still within orb of conjunction to Neptune in Pisces. Best Money Days are days when the collective celestial events bring greater than usual opportunities. This may not translate into direct and immediate cash in your pocket, but potential for increase in your future prospects. Of course when these days are talking harmoniously with your personal stars the increase multiplies exponentially.
Find out more in today’s Astro Energy Report (AER).
Be sure to check the Void of Course Moon Phases and the Power Gemstone for the Cancer Full Moon (below).
Astro Energy Report Highlights
WORLD CLOCK TIME ZONE CONVERTER find out what time celestial events are happening in your part of the world.
On January 8th Mercury at 28º Sagittarius Stations Direct at 1:43am. Mercury will leave its retrograde shadow on January 27th, the day of the Aquarius New Moon. The Chinese New Year of the Rooster starts the next day on January 28th.
2017 begins to get into full gear as Uranus, recently Stationing Direct, and now Mercury give the signal to get moving. Both planets rule the mental sphere of thinking and visions for the future.
On January 10th the Sun at 20º Capricorn Squares Uranus in Aries. A Grand Cardinal Cross Pattern between the Sun, Uranus in Aries, Jupiter in Libra and the Moon in Cancer is forming and will play out over the next 3 days. These 3 days are great for hard work and physical exercise.
This same day Mars at 17º Pisces Sextiles Pluto in Capricorn. There’s opportunity for taking powerful action though when in Pisces Mars tends to be less aggressive and perhaps more foolish.
On January 11th the Sun at 22º Capricorn exactly Squares Jupiter in Libra. The Grand Cross heats up between Jupiter, Uranus, the Moon and Sun. The Sun is still within 7º orb of conjunction to the planet Pluto which is in Sextile to Mars. The celestial energies are charged with conflict looking for an opportunity for release.
On January 12th we have the 22º Cancer Full Moon exact at 3:34am which activates the peak of the Cardinal Grand Cross Pattern between the Full Moon, the Sun in Capricorn, Uranus in Aries and Jupiter in Libra. Jupiter expands whatever it touches. There’s tension between the opposites and clashing of energies between the elements.
At the time of the Cancer Full Moon the planet of love Venus conjuncts Neptune at 10º Pisces. This is a very sweet aspect when both your personal and transpersonal love energies blend and seed a new beginning in this area of your life. This is a good place to focus your energy now. Look where Pisces is located in your natal chart to see what new venture is being birthed.
Rose quartz is the power gemstone for the Cancer Full Moon. Rose Quartz is a stone of unconditional love, joy, warmth and healing. Its energy is gracious and aligns you with feelings of love, happiness, romance and sensuality.
A daily sea salt bath on each of the 3 days of the Cardinal Grand Cross Cancer Moon period would be especially helpful. Use essential oils that have a harmonizing effect on the emotions like Ylang Ylang III, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Myrrh and Cedarwood.
VOID OF COURSE MOON PERIODS
The moon represents your emotional needs. Your emotions fluctuate with the moon as it moves through its 28-day cycle around the zodiac from new moon to full and back to new. Notice how the moon’s placement in the zodiac affects your mood and emotions. Essential oils can help stabilize your mind and emotions. Generally earthy scents have the most harmonizing and stabilizing effects on the emotions.
These are great periods for taking it easy and going with the flow of events and completing projects. During Void of Course Moons your emotional body is going through a period of processing and integrating your recent experiences. You naturally clear out your emotions during these periods. Doing things that helps with this natural process are especially helpful now, i.e. relaxation, yoga, movement, hot baths with sea salts and essential oils, focused breathing.
Void of Course Moon periods are not good for starting new projects, or launching new ventures, or having meetings (if you want to achieve anything), or signing contracts and making agreements as it’s less likely anything will come of any agreement, or it will be sluggish and slow to start.
For your New and Full Moon Rituals make sure the Moon is not Void of Course and in aspect to another celestial body when doing your ritual for best results.
There are three void of course moon periods this week!
- On January 7th we have an almost 20 hour Void of Course Moon from 6:25pm PT to 2:06pm PT when the Taurus Moon moves into the sign of Gemini.
- On January 10h we have a 1 hour Void of Course Moon from 1:38pm PT to 2:49pm PT on the same day when the Gemini Moon enters the sign of Cancer. Day of the Capricorn new moon.
- On January 11th we have a 12 hour Void of Course Moon from 3:34am PT, exactly at the time of the Cancer Full Moon, to 4:08pm PT the same day when the Cancer Full Moon enters the sign of Leo.
Look to where a planet is located in your own astrology chart to find out what area of your life things are happening.
The 12 Houses Reference Guide
- 1st house (ruled by Aries) – physical persona, personality, how others see you
- 2nd house (ruled by Taurus) – personal possessions, self worth, net worth
- 3rd house (ruled by Gemini) – communication, neighborhood, siblings
- 4th house (ruled by Cancer) – home, family, early childhood, roots
- 5th house (ruled by Leo) – children, creativity, fun, romance, investments
- 6th house (ruled by Virgo) – service, work, habits, routines, lifestyle
- 7th house (ruled by Libra) – relationships, contacts, agreements
- 8th house (ruled by Scorpio) – death, rebirth, inheritance, how others value you
- 9th house (ruled by Sagittarius) – higher education, travel, higher mind
- 10th house (ruled by Capricorn) – profession, status, awards, recognition
- 11th house (ruled by Aquarius) – friendship, community, rainbow bridge
- 12th house (ruled by Pisces) – unconscious, karmic patterns, family lineage
Well, there you have the key Astro Energy Highlights I see happening for you this week.
If you loved this Astro Energy Report please like and share with your friends!
Thanks so much for being here and being part of our community!
Until next time…relax, enjoy your life and stay connected.
XO Love -KG